Sunday, April 20, 2014

Feliz Pascua!


Feliz Pascua! or Happy Easter!  We would like to take the opportunity on this very special day to share our testimonies with you.
 
I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and His Atonement for all of us.  My testimony has grown stronger here in Chile as I see missionaries change from being a little unsure about the whole experience to strong and confident sharers of the gospel.  I see the joy on the faces of the people who are baptized, and know we are all working towards the same goal of returning with our families to Heavenly Father. My testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon has increased as I read it in Spanish and feel the power of those ancient prophets and their teachings.  I am so grateful for my family; this separation has helped me realized even more how much I want to be with them forever.  I am grateful that on this day especially we can realize and appreciate the sacrifice our Savior made for us, and ponder the power of the Resurrection.  Sister Warne
 
We feel privileged each day to represent the Savior as His missionaries here in the Chile Rancagua Mission.  I often think of 2 Ne 25:26 which in part says:
 
And we  talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, ... that our children  may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins. 
 
I love the Savior and love doing His work.  He is the reason we are here.  I have a certain testimony of the fact that He lived and died for each of us, that He suffered beyond our comprehension in the Garden of Gethsemane for our sins, that He has provided us a path forward to repent and become clean again through His blood and that each of us will have the blessings of the resurrection in our lives.  From all this is the crowning blessing of living with our Heavenly Father as families again.  All this is made possible by our Savior Jesus Christ.  I love Him and testify of Him in His holy name.  President Warne
A beautiful sunset view from our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment