Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter, conference, consejo

            Our activities yesterday began early and ended late including wonderful visits with our children and grandchildren on FaceTime.  For this reason, I ask forgiveness for posting on Monday instead of Sunday.  I started writing yesterday and so I’m going to post it as is and thank you for understanding.   
Today I would like to take the opportunity of having conference and Easter Sunday on the same day and share my testimony.  I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Latter-day Saints.  I don’t want to be a latter-day sinner, and I’m also grateful for repentance and all the parts of the plan of salvation.

            I am grateful for the chance to serve a mission here in Chile with President Warne and 220 young missionaries.  My testimony has been strengthened by their example, diligence and obedience in answering the Lord´s call to serve.  I have a testimony of missionary work, that we have an important work to do here in Chile as do all missionaries wherever they are serving.  I testify that the Book of Mormon is true, that we have a living prophet, President Monson, leading our church through inspiration from Jesus Christ.  I testify that He lives, that through His atonement, our repentance and His grace, we can return to live with our Heavenly Father.  I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Our hardworking secretary who goes back in the field this
transfer, enjoying carrot cake at consejo.

Missionaries are always happy for lunch!
The hermanas always go first


You may think I have posted this picture before but while the setting is the same,
 the faces are different:)

No comments:

Post a Comment